Looking at fashion in a globally conscious and rebellious way. Not all of us have glitter in our eyes.

DIY Stella and Dot Pegasus Necklace


DIY Stella and Dot Pegasus Necklace




you will need:

-Leather scraps (This leather is from an old leather Jacket I got at the Goodwill Outlet.)
-Metal leaf pendants (Some gold ones on Amazon, and one on Alibaba. They don't have the exact ones I used anymore. 
-Chain for the top layer (I used chain from the Styled by Tori line I worked with last year.)
-Superglue. I used Aleene's 7800.


Start by cutting out a piece of leather in a half donut shape that looks good around your neck. I used a piece of paper as a guide to measure around my neck and make sure the shape was right. Then stitch two long pieces of leather to the inside of your half-donut shape for the ties. 


Then you can start gluing the leaves all around the leather. I made my metal leaves overlap a bit. 


Finish by gluing the chain around the top of the leaves. Let the whole necklace dry 24 hours and you're good to go! 


Then you are done!






No comments:

Post a Comment